|Availability:||In stock (1)|
With its classic shape and durable tile top, the Ogden Chat Height Propane Fire Table will add sophistication to any outdoor living space. The Ogden conveniently hides your standard 20lb propane tank from view in the fiber cast concrete base. The Ogden operates at a maximum of 40,000 BTUs, offering warmth and a beautiful ambience. Features include: table top lid to hide the burner when not in use, push button ignition, lava rock filler and PVC cover. Available in Sand finish.
41.125"L x 41.125" W x 25.75"H; 179lbs
- Burns Liquid Propane, rated at up to 40,000 BTUs of heat
- Certified for use with standard 20lb LP tank, for up to 11 hours (high setting) or 33 hours (low setting) of burn time
- Cast from painted fiber-concrete and heavy gauge steel
- Includes: LP fire table, table lid, 40,000 BTU circular burner, red lava rock, electronic ignition, protective PVC cover
- Limited Warranty: 1 year on fiber-concrete finish and all components. Basic assembly required.